My - 341 CC
*Some configurations, options, accessories, and/or colors may not be shown. Some images may depict optional equipment. Options and features are subject to change without notice. Confirm availability of all accessories, options and equipment with an authorized Caymas dealer prior to purchase.
CAYMAS 341 CC SPECIFICATIONS
- Length - 33' 6"
- Height (Waterline to top of hardtop) - 8' 1"
- Deadrise at transom - 23 degrees
- Dry weight (w/o engines) - 8,900 lbs
- Beam - 10' 0"
- Draft (Engines up) - 26.75"
- Freeboard - 31"
- Max horsepower - 1350 hp
- Fuel - 345 gal.
- Holding tank - 9 gal.
- Forward fish box - 125 gal.
- Chaise lounge storage box capacity - 96 gal.
- Freshwater - 35 gal.
- Livewell (transom) - 70 gal.
- Optional in-floor aft fish box/livewell - 60 gal.
- Patented Michael Peters double Stepped V Ventilated Tunnel (SVVT) running surface
- 3-year limited component warranty
- 100% composite construction - no wood
- High performance resin and barrier coat
- Zero-flex fully foamed finished stringer system with integrated chase tubes
- Fiberglass deck with integrated gutter system and self bailing cockpit
- Fuel tanks (3) 5052 aluminum
- Plumbing and electrical systems factory tested
- Limited lifetime hull warranty
- Integrated aluminum mounting blocks molded into stringer system for gyroscope stabilizer
- Tri-core composite transom
- Hull hand laid fiberglass construction with foam core in select areas
- Premium gelcoat, Pure White, with UV inhibitors
- Custom nonskid walking surfaces
- Blackwater holding tank
- Pressurized transom live well with custom Caymas acrylic lid, dual fill with adjustable drain and overflow, painted blue
- Windless with custom anchor and bow roller
- 7" digital engine gauge for engine package
- Electric trim tabs with LED control at helm station
- Battery chargers located in leaning post and console
- Circuit breaker protected tinned wiring and custom panel with ignition key switches inside console
- LED cockpit courtesy lights
- LED compartment lights
- LED under gunnel lights
- Mid-ship automatic bilge pump
- Whale® Gulper Grouper macerator pump for bow fish box
- Stainless steel props
- Hooker® sea chest live well system: (2) 2500 GPH variable speed Hooker® pumps and helm control knobs with custom high-speed pickups port & starboard
- Custom fuel manifold valve system above deck for easy access and operation
- Push button start for engine ignition
- Stainless steel push-button switches with custom backlit acrylic panel
- Battery distribution panel in leaning post with remote battery switches and charging relays
- LED anchor light and navigation lights integrated into hard top
- LED interior console lights
- LED livewell lights
- Aft (2) 1500 GPH bilge pumps connected to automatic float switches and manual operation through stainless steel dash switches
- Deck pump-out for holding tank
- Freshwater washdown, in stern and in anchor locker
DECK & HULL
- Stainless steel 10" pop-up cleats stern, mid-ship and bow
- 316 stainless steel hardware
- Finished hatch lids on both sides and include stainless steel compression latches, lid seal gaskets and gutter drains
- Custom stainless steel rub rail
- Stainless steel through hull fittings
- Integrated 4 step Res-Q ladder
- Aluminum backing plates glassed in for seats, cleats, rails, rod holders and tops
CONSOLE / HELM
- Fiberglass hardtop with integrated powder coated aluminum supports, aft and fwd facing Lumitec® spreader lights, (7) rocket launchers, overhead electronics pod with storage, molded in radar pod and (4) overhead lights, easy access pass through hatch, (4) speaker pods, and 3-sided custom glass windshield with electrically actuated windshield vent
- Custom Frigid Rigid® cooler with electric actuator provides rear facing seating with backrest
- Leaning post with (5) rod holders, (2) large cup holders, custom tackle system including cutting board, knife holders, tackles storage
- Fiberglass entry door to console with heavy duty stainless steel locking door hardware
- Fiberglass sink vanity with retractable handheld wand and Corian® countertops
- Custom rod storage inside console
- Glove box at helm with USB charging outlet and 12V plug
- Dash accommodates (2) 17" screens
- Helm seating with flip up bolsters, arm rests, and (2) cupholders
- Elevated helm station
- Teak flooring for inside of console and stair treads
- JL® Audio MM50 Marine stereo (AM/FM, Bluetooth, NMEA 2000) with (8) 6.5" M6 speakers
- Forward chaise lounge seating with armrests integrated into console with dry storage, (2) large cup holders, grab handles, and (6) rod holders
- Custom port and starboard tackle storage systems with Plano® storage and leader holders
- Electric porcelain head plumbed to holding tank with overboard discharge
- Powder coated console steps for easy access into console
- Large cup holders on helm (2)
- Edson® polished stainless comfort grip wheel with tilt and power knob
- Hinged console helm station for easy access to the backside of helm for electronics and rigging
- Windshield wiper
- Compass, flush mounted at helm
- Recessed stainless steel bow rail
- Stainless steel lid pistons on floor deck hatches
- (6) GEMLUX® Stainless steel rod holders
- (5) GEMLUX® transom rod holders
- Starboard tackle storage with fire extinguisher
- Custom fiberglass locking rod boxes with stainless steel rod holders
- Forward fender storage box with LED lights
- Custom white marine upholstery for console chaise lounge, integrated bow folding seats, coaming bolsters, and cockpit cooler seating
- Self-bailing cockpit with (4) large cockpit scuppers and custom stainless steel Caymas branded cover plate
- Friction hinges on-above deck hatches
- (4) GEMLUX® bow rod holder/cup holder combos
- Under gunnel rod storage
- Port integrated trash can with fire extinguisher
- Port and starboard bow storage boxes on gunnel with integrated hand rail
- Insulated transom storage boxes port and starboard
- Raw water washdown with integrated hose holder