My - 26 HB
*Some configurations, options, accessories, and/or colors may not be shown. Some images may depict optional equipment. Options and features are subject to change without notice. Confirm availability of all accessories, options and equipment with an authorized Caymas dealer prior to purchase.
CAYMAS 26 HB SPECIFICATIONS
- Length - 25' 7"
- Height (Waterline to top of hardtop) - 8' 1"
- Deadrise at transom - 18.5 degrees
- Dry weight with engines - 4,100 lbs
- Beam - 9' 0"
- Draft (Engines up) - 16"
- Freeboard - 24"
- Max horsepower - 400 hp
- Fuel - 90 gal.
- Livewells (each) - 35 gal.
- Freshwater - 8 gal.
- Forward fish box - 45 gal.
- Patented Michael Peters double Stepped V Ventilated Tunnel (SVVT) running surface
- 3-year limited component warranty
- Tri-Core composite transom
- Hand-laid fiberglass hull
- Premium gelcoat, Pure White, with UV inhibitors
- Plumbing and electrical systems tank tested
- Limited lifetime hull warranty
- 100% composite construction - no wood
- High performance resin and barrier coat
- Zero-flex fully foamed finished stringer grid system with integrated chase tubes
- Fuel tank 5052 aluminum
- 35 gal. starboard-side transom livewell with 800 gph pump and high-speed pick-up
- 4 gpm raw water washdown pump
- Mid-ship 500 gph automatic pump
- 6 gauge trolling motor wiring harness
- Circuit breaker protected tinned wiring
- LED anchor light and navigation lights integrated into hard top
- LED interior console lights
- LED livewell lights
- Factory installed outboard engine of choice with engine gauge
- Trolling motor battery trays (36v)
- Central manifold drain system w/shut-off valves
- (2) 1500 gph bilge pumps (1 automatic, 1 manual)
- Large fish box with macerator pump
- Battery switch
- Electric trim tabs with LED indicators
- LED cockpit courtesy lights
- LED compartment lights
- LED under gunnel lights
- Stainless steel push-button switches with backlit LED indicator lights
- AGM engine battery
DECK & HULL
- (7) 8" thru-bolted stainless steel pull-up cleat
- 2 custom swim platforms; 1 with boarding ladder
- Anchor locker with integrated anchor holder
- Heavy duty rub rail with stainless steel insert
- 4 gunnel mounted stainless steel rod holders
- Aluminum backing plates glassed in for seats, cleats, rails, rod holders & tops
- Completely finished fiberglass lids, boxes, doors, and bilge area
- 4" jackplate
CONSOLE / HELM
- Custom fully finished fiberglass console with large access door
- Porta Potti
- SeaStar hydraulic steering
- Convenient USB port in console storage box
- Front of console has built-in cooler with seat cushion and backrest
- Dash accommodates (2) 12” screens
- Surf Turf mat on helm step pads and top of cooler (if equipped)
- Tempered glass windshield with powder coated frame
- Custom console with recessed footrest and storage box
- Edson® stainless steel comfort grip steering wheel with power knob and tilt steering
- 8 stainless steel vertical console rod holders
- Pro series color-matched fiberglass leaning post with custom flip-up bolster seats and backrest, 4 rod holders and 2 stainless steel lighted cup holders
- 12 Volt accessory plug
- Voyager compass surrounded by custom Surf Turf mat
- Surf Turf flooring inside of console
- Stainless steel console grab rail
- Custom aft bench seat with cushion and folding backrest and removable fiberglass storage bin
- Under-gunnel rod storage
- Raw water washdown station conveniently located under gunnel
- Self-bailing cockpit with custom non-skid decking
- 2 stainless steel lighted cup holders at aft bench
- 2 lockable rod storage lockers - port and starboard
- Stainless steel lid-latches with stainless steel striker plates